Watch as your child hits each milestone in our early childhood programs! We are a state-licensed facility with a commitment to providing the highest quality care at each developmental stage. Our mission and core values of honesty, responsibility, respect and caring will leave you feeling secure knowing your child is in an inclusive, positive and nurturing environment. Come visit us today!
Our programs offer:
- Year-round, full-day program, Monday – Friday, 6:30am – 6:00pm
- Certified Lead Teachers
- Nutritionally sound breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks; under CACFP guidelines
- Good health practices through daily exercise and activity, including…
- Free swim lessons on Thursday from 9:15-10:15am for children 3-5.
- Gym/Outdoor Time for all ages.
- Visits to local sites and area businesses.
- Bookmobile visits on Fridays from 3-4pm.
- Socialization readiness skills such as letter, shape and number recognition using Creative Curriculum.
- Students learn diversity appreciation through multicultural activities, drama, dance and community service projects.
- Full / Half Day and Member Rates available…
Click here to be redirected to the online registration site. Enrollments are accepted during program hours. Children may begin attending within 2 business days (Mon-Fri), providing space available and all ENROLLMENT FORMS are complete.
Do you have a 4K Student? We are now offering before & after care at our school locations! Please contact Lisa Eckardt, Youth & Family Assistant @ 262.654.9622 ext. 236, or Rachel Burton, Youth & Family Director at ext. 238 for more information or to enroll your child.