Watch as your child hits each milestone in our early childhood programs! We are a state-licensed facility with a commitment to providing the highest quality care at each developmental stage. Our mission and core values of honesty, responsibility, respect and caring will leave you feeling secure knowing your child is in an inclusive, positive and nurturing environment. Come visit us today!
Our programs offer:
- Year-round, full-day program, Monday – Friday, 6:30am – 6:00pm
- Certified Lead Teachers
- Nutritionally sound breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks; under CACFP guidelines
- Good health practices through daily exercise and activity, including…
- Free swim lessons on Thursday from 9:15-10:15am for children 3-5.
- Weekly visits to My Place Youth Center for all ages.
- Gym class on Friday mornings for all ages.
- Visits to the library on Mondays and filed trips on Tuesday/Wednesday to local sites and area businesses.
- Socialization readiness skills such as letter, shape and number recognition using Creative Curriculum.
- Students learn diversity appreciation through multicultural activities, drama, dance and community service projects.
- Full / Half Day and Member Rates available…
All enrollment forms are available at our Member Service Desk. Enrollments are accepted during program hours. Children may begin attending within 2 business days (Mon-Fri), providing space available and all ENROLLMENT FORMS are complete.
2017-2018 Attendance Agreements
|September 2017||August 25, 2017||Download Form|
|October 2017||September 22, 2017||Download Form|
|November 2017||October 20, 2017||Download Form|
|December 2017||November 17, 2017||Download Form|
|January 2018||December 15, 2017||Download Form|
|February 2018||January 12, 2018||Download Form|
|March 2018||February 9, 2018||Download Form|
|April 2018||March 9, 2018||Download Form|
|May 2018||April 6, 2018||Download Form|
|June 2018||May 4, 2018||Download Form|
|Last week||June 1, 2018||Download Form|
Do you have a 4K Student? We are now offering before & after care at our school locations! Please contact Lisa Eckardt, Youth & Family Assistant @ 262.654.9622 ext. 236, or Rachel Burton, Youth & Family Director at ext. 238 for more information or to enroll your child.