Join us…When school is out due to teacher work days and holiday breaks our full day programs offer children the opportunity to experience new things, explore new activities and build relationships. We offer a fun, exciting and SAFE environment for kids; we’ll keep your child active and having fun so you’re able to work without worry.
- Open to students ages 5-13
- Pre-registration is required; we are unable to offer drop-in care on these scheduled days.
- Operates 6:30am – 6:00pm
- Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Healthy Snack
- Held at the Kenosha YMCA, 7101 53rd Street
- Wisconsin Works accepted, co-pay may apply
- Activities include rock climbing, My Place, swimming, arts & crafts, sports & games, field trips and more!
WHAT TO BRING…
- Appropriate clothing for activities: tennis shoes, coat, backpack for belongings
- Swimming suit & towel