SCHOOL DAYS OUT – FULL DAY PROGRAMMING
Available to students currently enrolled in our B.A.S.E. Program
Join us…When school is out due to teacher work days and holiday breaks our full day programs offer children the opportunity to experience new things, explore new activities and build relationships. We offer a fun, exciting and SAFE environment for kids; we’ll keep your child active and having fun so you’re able to work without worry.
- October 14th, 2022
- October 21st, 2022
- October 28th, 2022
- November 23rd, 2022
- December 16th, 2022
- WINTER CAMP 2022
- December 23rd
- December 27th
- December 28th
- December 29th
- December 30th
- January 16, 2023
- January 20, 2023
- February 10, 2023
- February 24, 2023
- March 17, 2023
- March 24, 2023
- SPRING CAMP 2023
- April 10
- April 11
- April 12
- April 13
- April 14
**Pre-registration is required; we are unable to offer drop-in care on these scheduled days.
- Available to kids currently enrolled in our B.A.S.E. Program
- Open to students ages 5-13
- Pre-registration is required; we are unable to offer drop-in care on these scheduled days.
- Operates 6:30am – 6:00pm
- Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Healthy Snack
- Held at the Kenosha YMCA, 7101 53rd Street
- Wisconsin Works accepted, co-pay may apply
- Activities include rock climbing, swimming, arts & crafts, sports & games, field trips and more!
- Appropriate clothing for activities: tennis shoes, coat, backpack for belongings
- Swimming suit & towel
When school is closed due to a Snow Day, we offer a full day program at no additional charge, to students that are scheduled for that day in one of our before and after school care programs. This program is held at the Kenosha YMCA. Simply contact the Member Service Desk (262) 654-9622 to register by 6:30 am. Services will be provided from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm, unless inclement weather closes the facility. This is a first come first serve basis based on staff and child ratio. Parents will need to provide their child with a lunch and 2 snacks.
*Credits and refunds are issued for participants regularly scheduled on the day of the snow day and do not attend our program at the Kenosha YMCA.