You belong at the Kenosha YMCA!
We welcome people of all ages, abilities, incomes, ethnicity and religions. The Y has something to activate and engage your whole family. The Y is more than just a fitness center, pool or gym. When you join, you become part of a world-wide organization that helps members improve their spirit, mind and body, while building a stronger sense of community. You can gain energy, reduce stress, lose weight and strengthen family bonds all at the YMCA. It’s a great place to increase health, have fun and meet new friends. The benefits of membership abound! We offer a value-added membership that promises to get you healthy, keep you fit and help you achieve an overall healthy lifestyle.
When you’re a member of the YMCA…
- You’re a part of a non-profit organization with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities.
- You’re a member of a community that welcomes and embraces people of all abilities, incomes, races and religions.
- You belong to an association that offers financial aid to people who can’t pay the full membership or program fees.
- You know that the programs and services are offered as a way to fulfill the YMCA mission– not as a way to create corporate profits.
- You’re surrounded by people who care more about values like honesty and respect than what you’re wearing or what you look like.
- You’re as likely to hear the voices of preschoolers as you are the laughter of older adults and the conversations of teens.
- You can enhance your life through high-quality activities and programs that focus on you as a whole person– in spirit, mind and body.
- You’re encouraged to put the Y mission into action by sharing your time, talent and treasure as a volunteer or donor.
- YOU HAVE FUN!
YMCA Membership allows unlimited use of our facilities and reduced fees on specialty classes and programs. You can visit as often as you like, take classes, use the facilities and equipment, and pay one low monthly fee.
New members receive a free orientation. Forgot your towel? We provide those for free also. Lockers are available for use on a daily basis, so don’t forget your lock. Or, you can rent your own locker for a small annual fee.
Your satisfaction is our primary concern. There are no contracts. EVER. Membership rates can be paid in entirety upon joining or via monthly bank draft – a direct transfer of funds from an authorized checking account, savings account, debit card or credit card.