Expert Training That Fits Your Schedule
The American Red Cross blended learning Adult & Pediatric CPR/AED First Aid course will help prepare you to recognize and care for a variety of breathing and cardiac emergencies in adults, children and infants. The eLearning portion of this class is scenario based and will introduce you to the skills that you will practice and master during the in-person skill session. Allow approximately 3 hours to complete the eLearning portion, including the final exam. The eLearning portion of the course must be completed prior to attending the in-person skill session.
Successful completion of this eLearning content alone will not result in certification. This eLearning content must be taken in conjunction with at least 3 hours of in-person training and evaluation led by an American Red Cross Instructor. To earn certification, participants must:
- Complete all eLearning modules and present proof of completion before beginning the in-person skill session.
- Attend and actively participate in all class sessions.
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills.
- Pass the final written exam in the eLearning conclusion module with a minimum grade of 80% or better.
- Pass the final skill scenario.
>> GET TRAINED & CERTIFIED <<
To begin the eLearning portion CLICK HERE. You will be directed to create an American Red Cross account or Sign In to your existing account. You will then be automatically redirected to the list of online blended learning classes. For this certificate you must complete the Adult & Pediatric CPR/AED First Aid; click LAUNCH to begin class.
*There is no charge for the eLearning portion of this class. Call 262.654.9622 with any questions.