It’s FUN being a 2 & 3 yr old! They are active, curious, discovering their individuality, world and trying to get along with one another!
Our licensed center staffed with caring teachers create lessons just for Tykes & Tots that are based on their unique developmental needs such as…..
- Stacks small blocks
- Runs well
- Kicks a ball
- Walks down stairs
- Draws lines and circular scribbles
- Feeds himself or herself well through nutritious Family Style Meals
- plays alongside other children
- fears things like loud sounds, certain animals, etc.
- can follow a two-step command (“Pick up your toy and put it on the shelf.”)
- can name many body parts
- can pick out pictures in a book
- starts to engage in pretend play (Feeding a baby doll)
- matches shapes
- says more than 50 words
- uses at least two-word sentences (“I go!”)
- is understood half the time by a stranger
- uses real words (“breakfast”) instead of baby talk (“num-nums”)