YMCA Summer Day Camp is $40* per day
- Camp T-shirt
- HEALTHY Breakfast, Lunch & Snack!!
- Transportation and Admission for most Field Trips
- Recreational Swimming & Rock Climbing^
- Assistance with with Online Summer School Lessons
- All The Fun Your Camper Can Handle!
The Kenosha YMCA is a state licensed facility that accepts W-2 (Wisconsin Works) payment. Any families that receive W-2 assistance, and are not currently enrolled in our BASE program will need to provide proof of authorization prior to the first Day of camp. Parents are responsible for any co-payments.
The Kenosha Y welcomes requests for reduction of fees from families that would benefit from participation in our child care programs, but are limited in their ability to pay. Please complete and return the John and Judy Wavro Scholarship Fund application. Questions? Contact us at (262) 654-9622, ext 238.
*Multiple child discount: 10% off fees for each additional child. Rates subject to change.
^Activities and field trips options subject to change based on COVID-19 restrictions.